1、 Order of wearing protective equipment
1. Wash your hands with running water and soap, wear a mask, hold the mask with one hand and attach it to the appropriate part of the face, and wear the mask with the other hand in a suitable area (if necessary, insert cotton balls on both sides of the nasal wings), press the nose clip tightly, and stick it tightly to the bridge of the nose. During this process, do not touch any part of the face with both hands.
2. When wearing a hat, be careful not to touch your face with both hands.
3. Wear protective clothing.
4. Wear protective glasses and ensure that your hands do not touch your face.
5. Put on shoe covers.
6. Wash your hands with running water and soap, wear latex gloves, and wrap them around the cuffs of the protective clothing.
2、 Wearing isolation clothing method
1. First, put on your hat and mask. Remove the watch and prepare all necessary items.
2. Roll the sleeves over the elbow, at least not less than 1/2 of the forearm.
3. Use a handheld collar to remove the isolation jacket from the hanger.
4. Hold the collar edge with your right hand, insert your left hand into the sleeve and raise your hand to cover the collar above your wrist. Then hold the collar outside with your left hand, and insert your right hand into the sleeve and cover it above your wrist.
5. Buckle the collar or fasten the short strap on the collar, and then fasten the cuff or buckle the cufflinks.
6. Align the back edge of the isolation garment with both hands, fold the excess part to the left, press it with one hand, and then fasten the belt.
3、 Undressing method
1. Untie the belt and tie it in front of the abdomen.
2. Untie the cuffs and pull them up to the elbow joint, or unfasten the cufflinks. Gently lift the isolation suit up from the outside, exposing the wrist.
3. Disinfect the gloves and wash them with soap.
4. Loosen the tie and button, gently shake off the sleeves, and then alternately pull off the sleeves with both hands through the outside of the sleeves.
5. Hold the collar with your right hand, align the inside of the isolation garment with the back edge of the garment, face the inside out, disinfect it in a yellow plastic bag, or tie it tightly, hang the garment on the hook in the semi polluted area for future use.
4、 Remove protective equipment in order
Step 1: Remove protective goggles and place them in disinfectant.
Step 2: Remove the mask, hold it down with one hand, and remove the mask strap with the other hand. Place it in a yellow plastic bag, taking care not to touch the face with both hands.
Step 3: Remove protective clothing. (Take off the rubber boots and put them into the disinfectant solution).
Step 4: Remove the gloves. Disposable gloves should be placed inside out in a yellow plastic bag, and rubber gloves should be placed in disinfectant.
Step 5: Take off the protective clothing, put it inside out, and put it into a dirty clothes bag.
Step 6: Put your fingers back into the hat, gently remove it, face inside out, and place it in a yellow plastic bag or dirty clothes bag.
Step 7: Remove the shoe cover, face the inside out, and place it in a yellow plastic bag.
Step 8: Wash hands with running water and soap, and disinfect.