*Functions and precautions of syringe*
The emergence of syringes is an epoch-making revolution in the field of medical appliances. The process of using needles to extract or inject gas or liquid is called injection. The syringe is composed of a syringe with a small hole in the front end and a matching piston core rod. When the core rod is pulled out, the liquid or gas is sucked in from the small hole in the front end of the syringe, and the liquid or gas is squeezed out when the core rod is pushed in.
Syringes can also be used for medical equipment and containers, such as scientific instruments in some chromatography, which are injected through rubber diaphragm. Injecting gas into the blood vessel will cause air embolism. The way to remove air from the syringe to avoid embolism is to invert the syringe, gently knock it, and then squeeze out a little liquid before injecting into the blood stream.
1. Precautions for use
(1) This product is "disposable". Reuse is prohibited and should be destroyed after use.
(2) This product is sterilized with ethylene oxide and must be used within the expiration date.
(3) If the single package is damaged or the sheath falls off, it is forbidden to use it and scrap it.
(4) The product should be stored in a ventilated and dry room with relative humidity less than 80%.
(5) The treatment after normal use shall be carried out according to relevant regulations.
2. Use guide
(1) Tear the single packaging bag and take out the syringe.
(2) Remove the protective sleeve of the injection needle, pull the core rod to slide back and forth, and tighten the injection needle.
(3) Then draw in the liquid medicine, the injection needle upward, and slowly push the core rod upward to remove the air.
(4) Perform subcutaneous or intramuscular injection or blood extraction.